Monday, September 20, 2010

Miscellaneous News

Things are pretty quiet here. Well, besides the low-flying airplanes that sound like they're going to hit the roof. But other than that, yeah I'd say things are pretty quiet.

This morning I listed the medium pillow I finished last night. It is a Maguro roll [tuna roll] with Ninjin [carrot] and Tamago [egg]. Go here to see the listing.
Not too much is on the agenda today. Going to the laundry mat is always exciting :) I get a lot of knitting done there actually so all in all, it's a win-win situation. I absolutely adore the smell of fresh laundry. That's my go-to scent for candles. I don't know what it is about that fragrance but I find it comforting in a way. Especially when the clothes are all warm right out of the dryer.


Sometimes, it's the little things that make you the happiest in life.

Have a wonderful Monday everyone! Oh, and don't forget it's the last day for entries to win a FREE pillow through Jaebumfangirl's blog. Click here for details! And the New Filling Contest I'm holding is going on until the last day of the month. Go here to add your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment