Thursday, August 26, 2010

Announcement!





My first Hand-Knit-Sushi Roll Pillow© in the state of California is complete!

Chaz got a call that training at his new job has been pushed back ANOTHER day due to problems acquiring business permits. So he decided to take a nap.


I saw this as the perfect opportunity to get some real work done. It's difficult when you're in vacation mode, but to have your husband asking you to watch movies and go exploring in your new town makes it even more difficult.

I finally finished a large pillow with Ninjin [carrot orange], Tamagoyaki [egg yellow] and Ebi [shrimp pink] fillings. It will be nice to see my shop filling back up again.

My new sushi project is still in the beginning stages. I've already hit a few snags which is to be expected when working in unfamiliar territory. All in all, however, I feel this will be a success.


I'll take actual pics of the pillow and post them tomorrow as I dislike the way flash makes things look. I prefer natural light.

'Til tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment