Monday, August 30, 2010

My New Job

First Day = AWESOME

The Purring Parrot is the cat's pajamas, the bee's knees and whatever other creature's possession you can think of. It royally rocks my socks off. And, I totally got to hang out with birds and cats all day.

Not to say that the job is a cakewalk. It was pretty slow today so the multi-tasking will get more intense especially around the holidays. But, all in all, I'm a happy camper.

I sold my latest sushi roll pillow last night! Very stoked about that. I'm finishing up my first knit garment EVER for my friend Sherry's daughter Haven. So both will be shipped off tomorrow.

Now that I'm officially employed outside of Zombie Hand Productions, projects and pillows will take a back seat to the bi-weekly paycheck. But not all will be forgotten of course. I remember from last year that NOW is the time to be knitting up a storm in preparation for the holidays. I completely sold out of pillows and time to make the custom orders. So that's where I'll be in my free time.

All in all, it's been a great Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment