Monday, August 23, 2010

If You're Lucky To Live By The Sea...

...You're Lucky Enough.

My husband and I saw this hand painted sign on the beach in a vendor tent. I could not agree more.

As I grew up beach side on the East coast, it feels really good to get back to the water. We've lived in a couple of landlocked places and it really isn't for me. Maybe it really is something ingrained in you from an early age, that need to be by the sea.

I feel blessed. I feel calm. I feel at home. I think these feelings are going to find their way into Zombie Hand. Good vibes breed even better things.

Now that we're pretty much completely settled, I'm planning on breaking out the camera and finally snapping some pics.

My "I just moved across the country" sale is still going on, so be sure to check that out. Have a beautiful Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment