Friday, August 27, 2010

New Listing, New Features


Go here to see my latest listing.

And if you scroll to the bottom of my blog, you'll see a cool new feature that everyone and their Mom should check out:
Sushi-Go-Round!


I've installed a Miniclip game where you become the sushi chef, taking and making orders from the counter customers. You learn the recipes and click on ingredients which go directly on the rolling mat. Once made, the sushi makes its way to the customers via the conveyor belt. Lots of fun, so sit and play awhile.

Another cool widget I've installed here is a chat platform in case anyone feels the need to talk to me. Sometimes I'm around, sometimes not, so feel free to send or leave me a message.

Now that August is coming to a close, that means one thing...

Zombie Hand Productions is turning 2!!! On September 10, 2008 I opened this shop without knowing how to knit a single stitch. Now, I'm knitting and purling with the best of 'em. I have a few surprises planned for celebrating ZHP's big day so stay tuned as I'll be blogging about that on September 1st.

Be safe, have a great Friday night and much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment