Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Joanns & The Great New Sushi Venture

So it's 4:47 PM in Ocean Beach right now and it looks like I didn't get the job I interviewed for this morning :(

However, I did a little shopping at the craft store this afternoon, so that of course made me feel much better about things :)

It's always nice being able to write a frowning face just to follow it up with a smiley one.

I am officially starting a whole new sushi venture with the swag I scored at Joanns. I can't go into detail quite yet, but as soon as this post is up, I'm getting to work!

I'm excited to start a new project. It makes me feel revitalized. Especially since I'll be using materials that is 100% post-consumer recycled AND totally vegan!

Okay that's all for now.

Next time I write I'm hoping to have something to show everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment