Saturday, August 28, 2010

New Filling Contest!

Go here and post your suggestion in my new contest!

Currently I have 6 fillings I use for my Hand-Knit Sushi Roll Pillows©. I'm looking to expand the options and would love suggestions. My current color/filling choices are:

1. Maguro/Tuna ~ Burgunday
2. Ninjin/Carrot ~ Orange
3. Tamagoyaki/Egg ~ Yellow
4. Abokado/Avocado ~ Green
5. Umeboshi/Pickled Plum ~ Orchid Purple
6. Ebi/Shrimp ~ Pink

Post as many suggestions as you'd like. The only requirement is it HAS TO BE A REAL SUSHI FILLING! The contest is open from now [8/28/2010] to September 30, 2010. The winner will be announced October 1st and will receive a CUSTOM Small Hand-Knit Sushi Roll Pillow© of their choice! The winner will be chosen by me :)

Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment