Sunday, August 22, 2010

One Week In

Chaz and I are one week into living here in San Diego.

Oh. My. Sweet. Sugarpants.

It really is wonderful here. I will admit, however, I've been knitting something other than Sushi Roll Pillows in between the job interviews and exploring that's been going on here lately.

My current personal project is a hooded scarf to wear on the beach at night. It gets downright chilly out here. But, we've been going almost every night so that's what my hands have been busy doing. If it goes well, I'm considering making these to sell since winter is coming eventually. We will see.

But, soon enough I will be back making the pillows and stocking the shop. I'm working on a couple of discount deals and sales to have once summer starts coming to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment