Thursday, September 16, 2010

Another Sushi Treasury!

That's right! I received an Etsy conversation from familyembers
the curator of the latest treasury I've been featured in: I LOVE SUSHI!

Other featured seller items include: soap, candles, a fun dish, baby bib, felt playset, art prints, beads, earrings and slippers among other listings. Be sure to click the link and comment to get us on the front page!





In other news on this glorious Thursday, I've been having a lot of great ideas for my shop lately. I've already set the ground work for expansion of product lines and off-shoots of Zombie Hand Productions, so these notions will be added to that. But really it's the sensation you feel after getting a great idea that's truly inspiring. That gut feeling of excitement hits you and you can't wipe the resulting smile off of your face. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?
I've learned to keep a pen and paper by the bed because I usually wake up with these concepts mingled with fading dreams and if I don't write them down right away, they're gone forever. So that's what's been happening for the past week and a half or so. It's a good feeling to have.

And with that, I must bid a warm adieu and wish everyone a very happy and successful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment