Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blogger Seems To Be Under The Weather...

Blogger isn't letting my comment back so I'll do it here!

Music: Thank you on your congratulations for my Etsy shop 2 year anniversary. That was very thoughtful of you!

Blogger is also acting funny with placement of widgets and pages. Maybe I should make Blogger some soup or some other comfort food. Probably won't do any good as it is a computer platform that shouldn't be spoon fed liquids :(
It is Tuesday, September 14th. The weather is gorgeous here in San Diego this morning. I am pumped up for some crafting and ready for some experimenting. Like the Hulk. And his experimental scientist counterpart, Bruce Banner.

I read too many comics
As I'm still working on the Secret Sushi Project, my hands have been all over the place, working fast and furiously between knitting up pillows, cutting, pasting, sewing and constantly asking Chaz to critique my work. That last part doesn't work so well. He just kind of looks at me and says "It's good" in a very monotone voice. I can't get anything else out of him. Maybe he's afraid of triggering a reaction if he says the wrong thing? Probably playing it safe.

Is it wrong I sometimes see my husband as Krusty the Klown?
Anyhow, it can be frustrating when he's the only person I know here in San Diego. He's my go-to guy. We're both busy people. I could make time to meet others but as any Etsier knows, now is the time to start building stock for the holiday shopping season. I learned this the hard way last year. I was not prepared and I missed out on a lot of sales.

So I guess I'm just going to keep on doing what I'm doing. I do have to keep telling myself that it takes a little tweaking on an item before you get it just right...and it may never be as perfect as you think it should be. That's an artist's dilemma. Perfection is essentially unattainable. But getting as close as you can, is not :)

Have a BEAUTIFUL Tuesday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment