Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Zombie Hand!

It it my pleasure to announce that in honor of Zombie Hand Prod
uctions turning 2 years old, I'm offering FREE U.S. SHIPPING on everything in the shop!

We were living in Colorado in a town that borders Denver. I wasn't really sure what I was going to fill my shop with but the creative juices were definitely flowing. I made everything from
Dia de los Muertos magnets for Halloween

to Alice in Wonderland sculptures.

[there's a Hammer Bird sculpture I did as well but the picture is being ridiculously stubborn. Go here to check it out]

Once I taught myself to knit, the possibilities opened up. Soon, my Hand-Knit Sushi Roll Pillows© were born and I love what I do. Plus, they make people really happy :)

So, have an excellent Friday you big, bright, bold world!



No comments:

Post a Comment