Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's Gonna Be A Bright Sunshiny Day

In the wake of being fired, I feel refreshed, energized and inspired. So, I've been creating and working with my hands and doing a lot of thinking about the path that has landed me here.

It has been a long and winding road, full of surprises and failures and hurt and hope and anger and confusion and simple bliss.

With our new scanner, I've been going through old photos and I came across some of the stuff from Flint, MI. The origin of the name of my business comes from there and so does the roots and foundation of my relationship with my husband.

You really never know yourself [or your partner] until you're dumpster diving for your dinner out of need. Not because you're following some fad or trend.

Anyhow, I've posted some pictures on the "Why 'Zombie Hand Productions'?" page which if you haven't read it, I suggest you do. It tells of a fun night spent in the Flint House and is now accompanied by pictures!

So everyone, be well on this lovely Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment