Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lemon Gold Short Cowl

I have officially listed my first crocheted accessory! I call it the Lemon Gold Short Cowl [as it is not meant to be worn up over the head] and I'm pleased with its outcome. This is also the debut of the new section in my shop entitled Miso Cute.

This is the first time I've modeled anything as I normally do not create wearables. I'm looking into investing in a mannequin display :)

Today has been pretty mellow here. Chaz and I went to the Ocean Beach Peoples Food Co-op [we love it there!] to pick up some edibles and supplies to make whole wheat organic penne pasta with an onion garlic tomato sauce for dinner tonight. I am very lucky to have a husband that creates delicious vegan eats for us.

Other than that, I've been back on the knitting needles working on a larger cowl as requested by my dear friend Sherry. It's been a very long time since she asked for it [almost 2 years] so I'm finally jumping in and taking the plunge. I don't know why I've shied away from making clothing and accessories for so long. I think learning how to crochet has opened my mind up to the possibilities.

Everyone, I wish you all a wonderful rest of the weekend! Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment